Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby & Kids Expo Revisited


The Expo was as much fun as I was hoping it would be. Too many cute kids and adults acting like kids. The ribbon wands were a big hit and I almost sold out. Many thanks to my friend Sarah ( yes we have the same name) for helping me out the entire day and attracting kiddos to the booth by playing ribbon wands with me. I met so many nice people and reconnected with some vendors I had met in the past. It was great to see how everyones products have evolved over the past years. I can't wait to do it again next year. Many thanks to KM Photography Studios for providing me with this photo of me playing ribbon wands in my booth. Getting a photo with both my eyes open and with out a ribbon in front of my face is no small task.

3 comments:

Lindsey Johnson, MS, CHES said...

Hope you had fun and sold a lot at the Expo. It was great catching up with you in person!

Lindsey Johnson, MS, CHES said...

great picture! you were cute with the wands!
by the way, my daughter LOVES the bracelet we bought from you! many thanks

Punky N Munky said...

So good to put a face with your name!! :) Sounds like the Expo was a success!