Saturday, August 9, 2008

OLYMPICS!!!!

It has been a while since I have posted a blog. I guess that means I have been busy!! I have. We went to Sea Colony in Bethany Beach, Delaware for a weeks vacation. Many thanks to my parents for sponsoring the week! Then we had Kidz Fun Kamp to attend. What a fabulous week! So much fun. And now on to the Olympics. I LOVE the opening ceremonies last night. I think my favorite section was the cubes that seemed to be on hydraulics but it was people!!! That was absolutely incredible! I can't image how they went about practicing. I hope you too are enjoying these games.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I think we watched the olympics every night. I'm actually wondering what we are going to watch now that they are over.LOL
I wanted to pass this award along to you for you great blog http://rosiescozies.blogspot.com/2008/08/brilliante-weblog.html
ttys
Rosie

Rosie said...

Tag your it!! Visit my blog to see what it's about!!!