Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Krispy Kreme...MMMMMM


Isn't this the most beautiful sight you have ever seen?  I now live in Pennsylvania but once upon a time I lived in Charleston, SC where they have this wondrous place called Krispy Kreme.  Melt in your mouth goodness that you will enjoy for a lifetime because they go straight to your waistline!  My husband took me on a surprise vacation and we went to Charleston, SC and Savannah.  We made it a point to find a Krispy Kreme for breakfast one morning.  I was hoping for the HOT sign to be lit.  AND IT WAS!!!  This is the icing on the cake!  Or doughnut in this case.  The doughnuts literally dissolve in your mouth.  It is the closest thing to heaven I have ever experienced.  

1 comment:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

whaaaaaaa! I want some and it doesn't exist in NH!!! boo-hoo!