Monday, March 31, 2008

Tag I am it!

I haven't blogged in a while and then I come back to check out the blogs I keep up with and BAM! I am tagged. Being new at this here I go:

The rules are:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My items:

1.I am a natural blonde. All the 'blonde' things I do are just me being me.
2. My sister and I look nothing alike even though we have the same parents. Apparently we are from the opposite end of the gene pool.
3. I love watching the algae eater eat algae in out tank.
3. Finding 7 things that are random and or weird about me is HARD!
4. I hate to exercise. Basically I hate to sweat.
5. I love spring.
6. I crave sushi when I am pregnant.
7. I enjoy the hick ups. (Except when they get obnoxious)

I am going to tag:


As you can see I need to go find the links to people. I will return.

No comments: