Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Getting Ready for the Baby & Kids Expo

I am working away at building stock for the Baby and Kids Expo scheduled for May 10 at the York Expo center. I have been apart of this expo each year it has been in existence and it is an EXCELLENT show! I don't know which I would enjoy more, attending as a patron or as a vendor. There is so much to do and see for kids of all ages. Last year I was next to the stage and got to see all the great kid entertainment all day long. The feel of the expo is so festive and so full of energy. It is hard not to enjoy it!

Find my booth right when you walk in the door of the hall. I will have a show special on ribbon wands and lots of bows to choose from. I will also have a line of baby jewelry and mommy bracelets that I will be taking special orders for. Back to the ribbon room!

No comments: