Friday, April 11, 2008

Find My Ribbon Fix at Mommy's Lil' Rascals

I am so excited to have my bows at Mommy's Lil' Rascals consignment shop in Manchester, Pa. Beth is excited about the bows and has them featured on the front of the counter.  Her shop is so clean, so neat and a wonderful place to find an awesome bargain for your little one.   It is hard for me not to walk out with an armful of goodies.  My oldest loves going there because Beth has a chalkboard painted on the wall for the kids to play at while I do 'business'.  Look for black and orange combination bows made especially for Mommy's Lil' Rascals shop to promote school spirit for Northern School district!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just fyi... Mommy's Lil' Rascals is located in Northeastern School District, colors are black and orange with a bobcat as their mascot.

Northern School District is blue and white with a polar bear as their mascot.