Thursday, April 17, 2008

Find My Ribbon Fix Items at Little Pink Pansy.com

I am so excited to have my items featured at Little Pink Pansy. I met Little Pink Pansy at last years Baby and Kids Expo. Such a wonderful site full of boutique specialty items for you, your kido and your home. The site is constantly updated with the latest and greatest. Don't forget to check out the items that benefit Hands and Feet Project and Pardada Pardadi. Also thank you to Little Pink Pansy for featuring my bows for summer shoes on their blog.

3 comments:

Lindsey Johnson, MS, CHES said...

We're so thrilled to have your items! They are a big hit and can't wait to display them at my next shows!!

Punky N Munky said...

What a great website Little Pink Pansy is! Yay for you! Your items look wonderful there!

Lindsey Johnson, MS, CHES said...

Thanks! The PunkynMunky site has some really adorable stuff too!!