Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ribbon Wands!



Growing up I was IN LOVE with the rhythmic gymnasts I saw at the Olympics.  It was a beautiful combination of ballet, gymnastics, and that AWESOME ribbon wand!  The ribbon wand was just an extension of the girl and she could make it do the most amazing tricks.  But alas, it was not to be for me, I never had a ribbon wand.  So I am now compensating for that and making them in mass!!
I have ribbon wands in so many colors.  Pink, lilac, robin egg blue, periwinkle purple, primary yellow, raspberry wine, white, navy, and black.  The ribbon is an inch and a half wide double faced satin ribbon.  It is a attached to the wand with a brass swivel.  This prevents the ribbon from twisting and causing frustration.
But the part I think I love the most is the PERSONALIZATION!  On the stick you can have your name, event or a personal message printed on the stick.  This is perfect for weddings, birthday parties, or school spirit!  Contact me for further details.  As always I can be found at www.myribbonfix.etsy.com

No comments: